St. Vincent and the Grenadines is rapidly becoming a leading location for foreign investment. The sheer natural beauty of the chain of volcanic islands, the friendly productive and well-educated workforce and an economy that has been resilient to several local natural disasters, are among the advantages to be enjoyed.
More importantly, however, investors will benefit from the extensive range of investment opportunities and incentives available in St.Vincent and the Grenadines.
Among the wealth of incentives are:
- Complete or partial exemption from income tax on profits
- Significant tax holidays???
- Import tax concessions on raw materials, machinery, equipment and spare parts??
- Freedom to repatriate funds???
- A low-cost operating centre – low fee structure?
- Lifting of ban on foreigners holding trust company licences???
- An unhindered and stable foreign exchange regime???
- Excellent telecommunications??
- Stable labour relations??
- An independent and efficient judiciary system??
- A tradition of support for foreign private investment??
- A tradition of support for foreign private investment, Mustique and Canouan being fine examples.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines boasts perhaps the most modern IBC, Trust and Banking Act since 1996.